Executive Assistant to the President
Nawkaw is calling on all Executive Assistants with C-Suite Executive and Paralegal experience in the Athens, GA area to apply and join our team as Executive Assistant to the President.
Why work for us?
There isn’t another company quite like Nawkaw. As a world leader in a niche field, no two days are ever the same. If you enjoy the challenge of a new task or topic to work on each day, this is the job for you!
We’re the world leader in the manufacture and application of environmentally friendly stain for concrete and masonry. We bring beauty to any built environment. We actively, openly, and enthusiastically support sustainability initiatives around the world. You’ll be joining an international and diverse group of people committed to bringing happiness and color to the buildings you work, live, and breathe in every day.
What You’ll Do on The Job
Much of your work will be focused on managing projects and assignments for our President, as well as organizing logistics and schedules. You’ll be entrusted to create schedules and appointments which prioritize the most sensitive matters for yourself as well as for her. You’ll work closely together and always be heard.
You’ll make your own organizational structure–one that you’ll thrive in and works best with how you operate. You’ll join a company culture centered around service, both to our customers as well as our fellow employees. We believe strongly in supporting and advocating for our colleagues. We look after our own.
Need more specificity? Here’s what you can expect to be in charge of with us:
- Complete projects and assignments assigned by the President
- Serves as the face of the President’s office, greeting clients and others entering the office
- Reviewing contract agreements
- Compiles letters, notes, memos, documents and other items for the president
- Manages, organizes and drafts President’s emails
- Makes travel arrangements and develops itineraries
- Manages the president’s schedule, making appointments and meetings
- Acts as a liaison between executives and the president
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing lunches or catering when necessary
- Managing the President’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Using various software to create presentations and reports or special projects for the President
What We Need from You
It’s important to us that you join with prior experience supporting a C-Suite Executive and Paralegal Experience and Certification. We’re also looking for someone who’s ready and excited to learn more about a niche field, with lots of unique tasks, deadlines, and assignments day-to-day.
If you’ve got construction experience, that’s a big plus, but generally, strong strategic thinking skills, self-motivated work, and time management skills are vital tools for your success.
Here’s a list of what you can expect to be expected of you:
- Bachelor’s degree required in business or a related business field
- Paralegal Certification
- Minimum 5 years Executive Assistant experience support a C-Suite Executive
- Minimum 3 years Paralegal experience
- Possess strong strategic thinking skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast-paced work ethic and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Drive to improve a company and ensure its success
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Professional appearance
- Working knowledge of all MS Office products, Quickbooks and Salesforce
- Background and experience in construction is a plus
Perks & Benefits
Nawkaw offers consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities. You’ll have paid holidays, paid time off, a floating holiday, health insurance, dental–and much more.
Continuing education, career development programs, and access to tools to further your professional skillset will also be available to you alongside a variety of programs designed to care for your physical and mental wellbeing.
If you’ve read this far, we can almost guarantee we want to hear from you! Apply today and let’s see if this is the start of your next great career move!
Nawkaw provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Salary is commensurate with overall experience. Please provide professional references.
Please fill out the fields below to receive a job application form. We will provide you with a job application form within 48 business hours. A confirmation message will appear where the form once was when you click “Submit”. Thank you for applying to Nawkaw!