Sales Representative (TX)
Location: Austin Metropolitan Area
We are looking for a Professional Sales Representative in the Austin Metropolitan Area to lead a successful territory! Are you a self-starter, who is ready to take their sales career to the next level?
Experience with outside sales, business development and working in the construction industry, including reading blueprints and architectural drawings, is preferred and a huge plus!
As a Professional Sales Representative you will be responsible to develop strategic plans, identify and map sales strengths and weaknesses and communicate sales goals. You will be conducting sales and attracting clients via face-to-face and social media interactions with potential and existing customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers
- Ensuring excellent customer service at all times
- Forecasting sales, implementing innovative sales strategies
- Generating leads
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Building and maintaining a network of sources from which to identify new leads
- Maintaining and expanding a clientele base within the designated territory
- Maintaining detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer problems
- Communicating effectively with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups
- Recommending improvements to boost performance
- Attending tradeshows, meetings, conferences, and educational opportunities to keep ahead of the latest trends and developments
- Travel throughout assigned territory to represent the company and achieve sales goals
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Strong social and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong analytical and personal skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Ability to travel frequently in assigned territory
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
- Valid driver’s license
Education and Experience
- 3+ years’ solutions sales experience
- 1+ years’ experience in reading blueprints and architectural drawings
- 1+ years’ experience in project management
- Background in concrete, precast or brick industry is a plus
The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing revenue and income for the company by managing and negotiating with clients, qualifying prospects, generating leads, researching sales competition, and managing the sale of products and services. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
Nawkaw provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by the provincial laws.
Nawkaw participates in E-Verify.
Please fill out the fields below to receive a job application form. We will provide you with a job application form within 48 business hours. A confirmation message will appear where the form once was when you click “Submit”. Thank you for applying to Nawkaw!